- Lynchburg, Virginia
- 🚨 WORKOUT REVIEW 🚨
I just completed an exclusive access live workout for #ProvingsGrounds Shift Shop that launches on Monday and holywow! .
It pushed my limits and I am *sweating* something awful right now 😅
I am so excited to start this new journey on Monday with my team and our trainer @thechrisdowning ☺️
Are you starting on Monday? Or are you waiting and watching? .
There are less than 12 weeks left in the year! Don’t wake up on January 1 wishing you had done something good for yourself in December. NOW IS THE TIME! .
4 minutes ago
- Dear Summer, I miss you sooo much 🌞 come back soon! #throwback pictures to the best summer throw down w friends!
48 minutes ago
- Train Yard 317
- Sometimes we laugh...90% of the time I’m in pain, throwing up or mad. But most importantly I end up stronger each and every time. Thank you for always pushing me, listening to me and making me TrainYard strong. 💪🏼 #fitspiration #strongisbeautiful
48 minutes ago
- New Paltz, New York
- It is not the mountain that we conquer.
BUT OURSELVES...and you have the power to transform your life.
I am looking for 10-15 people who are serious about making a change in their lives. I am looking for people who want to become healthier, sexier, more fit, perhaps drop 10-30 LBS. This isn& #039 ;t just about physical health, we are going to tackle mental and spiritual health through as well!
Together we are going to follow - a dialed in nutrition plan and portion control system
- fun and challenging fitness program that you can do at home. - a meal replacement that will help you shed lbs and get healthier. - support from other people on the same mission as you!!! If you want to kick yourself into gear and need a little help - reach out to me! I& #039 ;m looking to help make a change in people& #039 ;s lives!
Message me or drop an emoji below, for more information!
No es la montaña que conquistamos.
PERO NOSOTROS MISMOS ... y usted tiene el poder de transformar su vida.
Estoy buscando de 10 a 15 personas que tomen en serio el cambio en sus vidas. Estoy buscando personas que quieran ser más sanas, más atractivas, más en forma, tal vez caer 10-30 LBS. ¡Esto no se trata solo de salud física, sino que también abordaremos la salud mental y espiritual!
Juntos vamos a seguir - Un sistema de plan de nutrición y control de porciones marcado.
- Programa de ejercicios divertido y desafiante que puedes hacer en casa.
- Un sustituto de la comida que lo ayudará a perder libras y estar más saludable.
- ¡¡¡Apoyo de otras personas en la misma misión que tú !!! Si quieres ponerte en marcha y necesitas un poco de ayuda, ¡contáctame! Estoy buscando para ayudar a hacer un cambio en la vida de las personas!
Envíeme un mensaje o pon un emoji a continuación, ¡para más información!
54 minutes ago
- CrossFit PR Star
- Are you a runner? 🏃🏼♀️
I cannot tell you how often I’m asked this question. I’m never quite sure how to answer. It’s usually in passing at the grocery store or in line at Target 🎯. I’m always super awkward and fumble through some form of, “ummm no? Well....sometimes... it’s not really my favorite..... I do crossfit....”
This is generally followed by
“what’s that?” Or “ohhhhh, you do that? Be careful, don’t get hurt.”
I still laugh out loud.... like an audible laugh when I think about my first response when my hubby suggested I give @crossfit a try.
The conversation went something like this...
Hubs: “hey babe! I’ve been doing crossfit (he was deployed) I think you’d love it!”
Me: “What?! No way! I don’t want to get “bulky” 😂🤣😂➖
If I only knew it’d take YEARS like literally YEARS to put on lean muscle mass. It would take lifting, pushing, pulling, and squatting thousands of pounds over days, weeks, months, years. It would take getting REALLY uncomfortable with all of my weaknesses. It would take consistency and intensity and food SO.MUCH.FOOD!
Don’t be afraid to try something new. To step out and give it a shot. It may not be crossfit and that’s okay! But don’t be afraid because of “what you’ve heard” or a few misconceptions. Give it a try, step out of your comfort zone and you may discover something that transforms
your mind | your body | your soul
The self confidence
The physical and emotional health
I’ve gained through crossfit has changed my life forever.
**loving this 👆🏼 daily maintenance by @crossfitprstar!** also don’t mind the “omg my shoulder is on 🔥” face
1 hour ago
- United States
- **WHY I LOVE WORKING OUT AT HOME** I did not sleep at all last night! We have had crazy wind and it kept me up all night! So, I rolled out of bed late this morning feeling like shit and pressed for time! But, I still wanted to get something done.
I have a library of over 600 workouts I can choose from and 1 way to search them is by time! I only had 30 mins so, I chose a quick 20 min yoga sesh!
I don& #039 ;t have to add in additional time to drive to and from a gym. I don& #039 ;t have to get stuck waiting on machines or equipment or potentially have to change my whole workout because I don& #039 ;t have time to wait!
Also, I dont have to leave the house in this awful weather! Or potentially catch a cold/virus by usining dirty equipment! And I don& #039 ;t have to have the anxiety of feeling like people are watching me and judging me!
I love working out at home and having an actual structured program/meal plan to follow and not guessing at what to do and how to do it right! I have been working out at home for almost 10 months and I& #039 ;m proof that they work! This girl will never go back to a gym 💪
1 hour ago