#shred Instagram Story & Photos & Videos

  • (@fitpitnutrition) Instagram Profile @fitpitnutrition
  • Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  • The objective is to be the best you and the best me eats clean 80% of the time which is lean meats, complex carbs, lots of veggies 😇 and the other 20% loves a slab of baby back ribs, big party size bags of peanut butter m&m’s and chocolate chip cookies by the dozen.. Want to know a secret..? You can only do an 80/20 split if you’re eating correctly during the 80% part.., but you can only visit the 20% not live there..😎 #FitPitApproved #CONQUERtheKITCHEN
  • The objective is to be the best you and the best me eats clean 80% of the time which is lean meats, complex carbs, lots of veggies 😇 and the other 20% loves a slab of baby back ribs, big party size bags of peanut butter m&m’s and chocolate chip cookies by the dozen.. Want to know a secret..? You can only do an 80/20 split if you’re eating correctly during the 80% part.., but you can only visit the 20% not live there..😎 #FitPitApproved #CONQUERtheKITCHEN
  •  19  1 9 minutes ago
  • (@iamabominationmusic) Instagram Profile @iamabominationmusic
  • @nickrophagist playing the main riff from our new single “Ultraterrestrial”. Want to help make a bunch of these riffs happen? If so go and check out our Indiegogo campaign at the link in our bio to help us reach our goal! If you spend more than $45 you are automatically entered into a raffle to win a Nick Sampson custom built guitar like the one in this video! Tag everyone who would want this album to happen!
  • @nickrophagist playing the main riff from our new single “Ultraterrestrial”. Want to help make a bunch of these riffs happen? If so go and check out our Indiegogo campaign at the link in our bio to help us reach our goal! If you spend more than $45 you are automatically entered into a raffle to win a Nick Sampson custom built guitar like the one in this video! Tag everyone who would want this album to happen!
  •  20  1 12 minutes ago
  • (@thenateswift) Instagram Profile @thenateswift
  • Salt Lake City, Utah
  • Salt Lake City, was the last place I would’ve ever saw myself moving too (sorry Mormons don’t mean to let you down) but with all the hype of the LDS in government, alcohol regulation, etc I still chose to give it a shot because I was going to live in a canyon with a bunch of hippies anyway. When I started driving down to the city from @altaskiarea I fell in love. This place is progressive, thriving, efficient, full of amazing, beautiful and artistic souls. Everywhere you look is clean and pristine and the backdrop any direction you look is towering mountains. Today marks the year anniversary that I showed up at Alta to work for the Lifts and began my journey in Utah, and after we legalized pot a month ago, I doubt I’ll be calling anything else homemade for awhile. I ❤️ SLC!
  • Salt Lake City, was the last place I would’ve ever saw myself moving too (sorry Mormons don’t mean to let you down) but with all the hype of the LDS in government, alcohol regulation, etc I still chose to give it a shot because I was going to live in a canyon with a bunch of hippies anyway. When I started driving down to the city from @altaskiarea I fell in love. This place is progressive, thriving, efficient, full of amazing, beautiful and artistic souls. Everywhere you look is clean and pristine and the backdrop any direction you look is towering mountains. Today marks the year anniversary that I showed up at Alta to work for the Lifts and began my journey in Utah, and after we legalized pot a month ago, I doubt I’ll be calling anything else homemade for awhile. I ❤️ SLC!
  •  14  4 17 minutes ago
<script> var host = 'www.pik'+'view.com'; if(window.location.hostname != host) { window.location.href = 'https://'+host+'/shred'; }