- It’s a beautiful morning.🌞
4 hours ago
- A little Urban Decay haul! It’s been a while but I was after a new lipstick and had points on my Debenhams card so this happened! 🤣
19 minutes ago
- Check out and follow @littlebags.bigimpact for more
26 minutes ago
- Anyone else obsessed with satin skirts and just styling them, this is my first one but I already have another on the way and keeping my eyes peeled for many more, I am obsessed with this styling! But cheeky note on this.. the skirt is actually a dress! What is one autumnal piece you are obsessed with at the moment?
A spaghetti bologonese has filled my tummy, and I’m now waiting till it’s acceptable to get into bed and watch Viking’s, honestly I am so addicted to this show, some bits I do have to watch throw my hands or put my hands over my ears but it’s still a goodun’ || cardigan: @newlook #thisisnewlook dress: @missguided #missguided via @asos
36 minutes ago
- The exact reason why you should only tell people what you wan& #039 ;t them to know.
37 minutes ago
- Southsea Tattoo Co
- Recovery: I have written and rewritten this post 10 times now, trying to find the right words to mark 21 months in recovery for my eating disorder. At times it sounded to sappy, to miserable, to simplistic, to off hand. Realistically I can’t explain what recovery feels like because sometimes it’s bliss and occasionally it’s dog shit. Sometimes I barely think of food/diets/my body anymore than I think about my journey to work. At other times it consumes me and it’s feels like my only point of existence is to restrict & binge. I used to be ashamed of who I was. Ashamed that people could tell how “greedy” I was. Would judge how ugly my body was, how rotten my insides were. I ate in secret, I stopped going out, I stopped living. Today, nearly 2 years into recovery I wear the NEDA symbol on my ribs, a body part I always hated which now I accept, surrounded by red and turquoise roses (my fav flower and the colours of my blog) whilst I get ready to meet a friend for a gin. Because I’m not just recovering. I’m living. .
#busybarelyadulting #Reallifeandstyle #curateyourownfeed
#Shinyhappybloggers #Slowsundayclub #Findthejoyineveryday #Theuncoolclub #Theblogpack #discoverunder5k #discoverunder10k #girlgang #bloggerstribe #lblogger #blogandbeyond #weekendhaslanded #discoverunder20k #shoddybloggers #pompeybloggers #eatingdisorder #recovery #tattoo #uktattoo #tattoogirls #bed #bingeeating #NEDA
37 minutes ago
- If only I& #039 ;d feel inspired and motivated when I want... I planned most of all the content for the blog in an editorial calendar - I& #039 ;m a perfectionist, I want to see the bigger picture in everything. For some reason, this week was left empty in the editorial calendar and for the last couple of weeks, I& #039 ;ve been squeezing my brain to come up with a cool article. But nothing seemed right.
There are other cool ideas in the queue, but they didn& #039 ;t feel right to post this week. Creativity is so weird sometimes.
So, I& #039 ;m taking this week "off" a new blog post and I& #039 ;m asking you what you would like to read #ontheblog ? People always said to ask your readers what they want to read, but I always said no one reads - so why bother asking?
So, I& #039 ;m giving it a try: what would you like to see more on the blog? Please let me know in the comments. 👇🏻 And lots of thanks in advance! ❤️
42 minutes ago
- 2 MONTHS OLD ———————————————————————————
Stop growing so quick little one! Not long and you’ll be bringing home your first boyfriend and asking to get a tattoo! 😪
40 minutes ago
- reflection for the week.
i’ve been getting more nightmares lately and have been feeling more anxious about our work + vision. it’s so easy to let these worries + burdens take over — how often do we find ourselves stuck in a rut because of the pressure we put on ourselves?
God has put this message in my heart to remind me that it’s worthless — the worries, the burdens, the nightmares. nothing compares to living as His own, and nothing i do could ever matter more to Him than my heart.
if you find yourself constantly worrying about your purpose in life (or even just for this week), remember that YOU matter more than your purpose on this earth — trust in your Creator to guide your every step.
happy monday, friends ✉️
49 minutes ago