- let’s take a look from another perspective, i don’t know why but this pilea is very crooked...
also it seems to be getting worse😂🍌 but hey, they’re all beautiful in their own way🙏🏼 #botaniguz
5 minutes ago
친절한 진실을 말해줄게.
다이어트는 “무엇” 보다 “언제”다.
운동은 “시간” 보다 “강도”다.
트레이닝은 “강도”보다 “효율”이다.
집중력은 “외부시선”보다 “내부시선”이다
근육은 “힘”보다 “탄성”이다.
건강은 “혼자”보다 “함께”다.
동작은 “다양성”보다 “기초”다.
나무는 화려한 잎사귀보다 튼튼한 뿌리다.
30-40년 살아온 몸 30시간으로 바뀌지 않는다.
그냥 다 버리고 수학적으로만 생각해봐도 일주일에 7일이다.
168시간중 건강에 투자하는 시간은 얼마나 되는지.
그냥 건강해지는 기분만 내는게 아닌지.
#역삼 #terralounge #bkrambo
20 minutes ago
- I always warm up with 80-90-100kgs and focus on maximizing my pelvic range of motion with anterior concentration than exterior.
Like to play around shifting left to right always looking for that sweet activation spot to generate most power when Beastmode starts.
Movement is freedom of movement not fixed.
개인적으로 워밍업은 항상 80/90-100kg 로 골반 범위-인지,균형-조절,근력-기동으로 집중하는걸 좋아한다.
복부골반 이용에따라 척추에 무리를 최소와 하고 근력과 속도로 만들수있는 파워는 내 몸을 더 민첩하게 만들어준다.
많은 티칭을 받았었는데 사실 그건 그냥 책에서 배운 지적질이었다. _
스스로 실험해보고 남들이 시도조차 할 생각없는 곳에서 자신이 찾는 답이 나올때도 많다.
안될거라고 지적질만 받던 내 몸이 허락하는 가동범위의 한계는 이미 극복한지 오래다.
맨날 데이터-분석-논문결과로만 트레이닝 하려는 사람들이 제일 싫다.
그건 그냥 당연히 고려해야하는 기본베이스다.
12 October, 2018
- Yaama, I’m Marlee. A writer, consultant, storyteller, bad joke maker, left-hander, dog lover and proud Gamilaroi woman. My sister and I developed #tiddas4tiddas because we don’t want the celebration and acknowledgement of our incredible aunties, grandmothers and all Aboriginal women to stop when this years NAIDOC theme “Because of Her We Can” comes to an end. We want this to be a place where all Indigenous women can be shamelessly BRILLIANT. Where our Indigenous men and non-Indigenous brothers and sisters can celebrate us too! Where us black worms Can connect with other amazing women, be inspired, support our up and comers and learn from those who’ve already done it. I’m inspired by every black woman I meet. Let’s come together and be excited as hell for each other’s success! Love you all my tiddas, please keep sharing our handle with your circles! Share this post! Spread the word! 🖤💛❤️- @marlee.silva ⠀
#indigenouswomen #aboriginal #australia #blackexcellence #girlssupportinggirls #community #opportunities #sharing #storytelling #nonprofit #campaign #launch #quote #inspired #girlpower #sisters #entrepreneurs #support #follow #australia #empower #original
19 minutes ago
- Eating rainbows 🌈🌈 Life in color is so much more fun. Choose happy. Choose colors. Choose joy. Choose for yourself. You really do have all the power to affect change. You’re not caged. You’re not held back. You can make a choice. Empower yourself- you are an infinite being and creator after all. XD
23 minutes ago
- Promote good vibes to come into your life✨
22 minutes ago
- I know it probably feels too early to be thinking about Christmas, but the shops are already getting into the festive season and SO ARE WE 😁
To celebrate the festive season, we will be launching
PiA presents..... We are going to be hosting semi-regular live music events in Leeds.
We have so much talent in our sector, as we saw at our Leeds Young Talent competition. We thought it would be good to have a showcase, in a bar, where people can get together to meet and enjoy themselves.
The first one will be on 20th December at Dock 29 near the Royal Armouries.
Tickets are on sale now!
Link in bio
36 minutes ago