- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival! Major props to my mom for channeling her inner Betty Crocker and making homemade mooncakes
2 hours ago
- Medan, Indonesia
- Indonesian culinary is the best way to spoil your belly. Still can& #039 ;t move on from the delicious taste of @mantra.manado
Opening Soon in Jakarta!! @mantrasignature
5 hours ago
- MILE-HIGH BISCUIT SANDWICHES WITH SWEET HEAT HOT CHICKEN 🔥
1 c. all-purpose flour
3/4 c. yellow cornmeal
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. cayenne pepper
2 tsp. Kosher salt
2 tsp. Freshly ground black pepper
2 c. Buttermilk
5 chicken cutlets (about 1 lb.) halved crosswise
7 c. vegetable oil
1/4 c. hot sauce
3 tbsp. Honey
4 c. all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled, plus more for working
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. baking soda
3/4 c. cold unsalted butter, cut up
1 1/2 c. Buttermilk
1⃣Whisk together flour, cornmeal, baking powder, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Pour buttermilk into a separate bowl. Working with one piece at a time, toss chicken in flour mixture, dip in buttermilk, then toss again in flour mixture. Transfer to a plate.
2⃣Set a wire rack over a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Heat 1 1/2 inches oil in a Dutch oven to 360°F. Fry chicken, in batches and turning occasionally, until golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to prepared rack.
3⃣Whisk together hot sauce and honey in a bowl. Drizzle warm chicken with hot sauce mixture. Serve immediately.
4⃣Preheat oven to 450°F. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender or two forks until mixture resembles small peas. Stir in buttermilk with a fork until dough begins to form a ball. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured work surface, knead 2 or 3 times, adding additional flour as needed to prevent sticking.
5⃣With floured hands, pat dough into a 1-inch-thick square (8 to 9 inches). Cut dough into 4 squares and stack on one another. Roll stacked dough into a 1-inch- thick square, repeat 3 more times. With a floured knife, trim around sides of dough to create clean edges. Cut into 9 biscuits. Place biscuits slightly touching on a baking sheet. Chill 15 minutes.
6⃣Bake biscuits until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes. Split biscuits and serve with Sweet Heat Hot Chicken.
💥Recipe courtesy @countryliving
👋🏼 TAG a friend who would drool over this recipe
#⃣ Use the HASHTAG #ig_chickenrecipes to have your dish featured!
7 hours ago
- Chick'n Rice
- 📍chick’n rice
🍦: mango sticky rice with coconut ice cream
i loveee their sticky rice here! even this small cup fills you up and they have different flavors of ice cream to choose from ( ^ω^ )
7 hours ago
- Sushi Ginza Onodera New York
- Chef Sakagami-San jokingly called this one “Meatball”, which is actually a toro scallion tartare nigiri. This is the first time I’ve seen it served in NY, the only other place I’ve had it was at Sushi Sasabune in HNL. It’s so soft and fatty and it melts in your mouth unlike any other...
Michelin 2 ⭐️
7 hours ago