- Ilman (9th) seharusnya sudah kelas 3 SD tapi karena hiperaktif, tantrum dan tidak peduli dengan lingkungan membuat Ilman tidak bisa diterima di sekolah2 reguler, sedangkan SLB sangat jauh dari tempat tinggalnya.
Setelah rutin minum Bking, lihat..
Sekarang Ilman mulai berangsur menjadi sosok yang perduli, baik, dan sopan, dan makin pintar
Alhamdulillah..tidak ada hasil yang mengkhianati usaha, terima kasih Ya Robb Kau pertemukan Ilman dengan Bking dan tentunya atas izin-Mu
#hiperaktif #speechdelay #cerebralpalsy #hidrosefalus #cp #abk #specialneeds #add #globaldevelopmentdelay #gdd
Info dan pemesanan
16 minutes ago
- So, I talk about my weaknesses again. I hate it, but it is important. Just not to let these feelings tear me down from inside and to let people with #disabilities , especially #inborndisabilities , know that they are not alone in it. Guilt. I feel a terrible guilt to the people I love for being born. My own pain means nothing in comparison to their pain that I caused. If I were not born, my father would not leave my mom. If I was not born, my mother would not have a floating kidney and multiple dislocations of hands and arms. If I were not born, my granny would not spend two months with a casted leg after a ligament tear she had when she once tried to prevent me from falling.If I weren& #039 ;t born, she and great-granny would have another granddaughter, who would help them and care about them instead of demanding help and care for herself every single day and feeling hopeless and helpless because she can do nothing for them...They say that they know what they are doing because they love me. But I love them, and seeing them struggling because of me is very, very painful! If I did not believe in God, I would not be there. Faith keeps me alive, because if I WAS born, then there is a mission for me. I don& #039 ;t know it yet, but if God trusts me so much, I just can& #039 ;t let Him down. I only pray asking Him to ease the life of my loved ones, because they deserve much better than THIS... #disability #disabilityvisisbility #disabilitypride #disabilityawareness #cp #cerebralpalsy #cerebralpalsyawareness
32 minutes ago
- Work a 9-5 office job or just a job that just involves sitting down all day? “I haven’t got time to exercise or go to the gym” “I don’t have any motivation to work out”
Jealous of those lucky mother fuckers who can eat what they want but not gain weight but all’s you have to do is eat a biscuit and you put on 3lbs?
Yep I’ve been there! I’ve had times in my life where I’ve became extremely sedentary. “I’ll start on Monday”
Why don’t you start today?! 😉
I don’t mean running a marathon daily or weight training twice a day, 6 days a week.
You’ll probably lose motivation and end up back to square 1.
Every week adopt a new habit to become more active. By doing this you’ll become more motivated to do more and more when the results are coming thick and fast!
Here’s a few easy tips 👊
👉 Walk/cycle to/from work. 👉Park in a car park further away 👉 Go for a walk on your lunch break, I don’t mean to the biscuit tin 😉
👉 Buy a dog, this leaves you no excuse but to become more active 👉Start your day with a 10-15 minute walk, this will help set you up mentally for the day. 👉 Get your work peers involved, get a bit of a challenge going, peer support/competition can give you a massive boost, who wants to get beat? 😉
Just promise me one thing!
Don’t sign up to juice plus 😉
35 minutes ago
- Sen bu çocuğu okula almaktan değil, bu çocuğun orada okumasına tepki veren velilerin çocuklarını okutmaktan utan... haysiyetsizsiniz...
Umarım başıma gelmez yoksa yapacaklarımı kestiremiyorum...
Tepki veren kim varsa dünyaları yıkılsın başına... alın pis dünyanızı başka yerlere gidin!!!!onlar o kadar zeki çocuklar oluyorlarki! Bende asyayı okula götürmeye başladığımda okulun sahiplerinden @handezel e ‘çekiniyorum aslında tepki veren veli olurmu acaba’ dedim. Ve handede bana ‘rahatsız olan veya olacak olan varsa kendi gitsin’ dedi. Yüreğimin ta dibinden kocaman bir teşekkürediyorum. Canla başla o kadar güzel ilgileniyorlarki asyayla...yüreğinizden geçen tüm dualarınız kabul olsun @renkliucanfilleranaokulu hepinize ayrı ayrı burdan teşekkürediyorum tekrar... 🤗 #cerebralpalsy #cp #ceydad üvenci @ceydadvenci
40 minutes ago
- Don’t judge me your boy is jammin’ out!! 😹💯♿️ #rollingonfaith
3 hours ago
- MJku sekolah di sekolah inklusi dimana sekolah regular yg menerima ABK tanpa perlakuan istimewa ... klo nakal ya pasti dilaporin ke bundanya dan smpe rumah dpt hukuman dari bundanya 😁 dan eyang mama sm eyang papa gk ikutan ✌.
Spy MJ gk terlalu byk ketinggalan jd les di sore hari di rumah.
Wkt hari Jumat dikrmin foto dimana MJ sangat semangat banget. Buat guru les MJ mksh yaaa juga buat guru2 sekolah TKnya mas Jafin .. Masya Allah ... cuma doa yg bisa aku balas buat semuanya ... 😇😇🙏🙏💜💜
#cerebralpalsy #inklusi #tamankanakkanak #hidupadalahanugrah #latepost
3 hours ago
- You came into my life and gave me the motivation to leave a toxic situation and to fight for what was right. I didn& #039 ;t have a plan how raising a child with special needs would involve an immense amount of Love and Grace. Looking back, I wouldn& #039 ;t change a thing. God only knows the struggles and hospital visits we have done over the years but I promised you from Day 1, I would never leave your side and I have stood on that promise. Be Great, Be Amazing, Be Proud to have the best daddy in the world because your heavenly Father will Never leave you, babygirl you have purpose.I am honored that you call me MoM. #EmmaE2K #Skye #NationalDaughterDay #cerebralpalsy #ILoveSomeonewithCerebalPalsy 😘👑🙏
3 hours ago