- Fitness First Australia
- Ditching the dumbbells and building serious strength. The bent arm handstand press. Why learn this skill?
A) Visually a cool way to enter the handstand instead of just kicking up
B) It builds a tremendous amount of strength in the shoulders which will one day carry over to the handstand push up.
C) Why the heck not!
Tip👉Using the yoga blocks to lean your head on for support as well as setting up in front of the wall as I have here will make this exercise much easier. Gradually reducing the height of the boxes and removing the wall will increase the difficulty of the movement.
I could get about 4 clean reps per set with a nice controlled negative before reaching fatigue. Working hard and getting stronger every day💪💪
10 minutes ago
- Lindsay Mumma, DC (@birthfit_nc) brings knowledge and expertise to #MeatheadHippie from the world of @birthfit, whose mission is to cultivate awareness and enhance education throughout the motherhood transition. Living out their mantra, “Slow is fast,” Lindsay talks about the delicate recovery process during postpartum and how it’s important for women to honor their bodies in that time of healing. “Your body is a completely changed entity and it has gone through a beautiful transformation.” Lindsay also explains the critical period of development in a baby’s life when it first learns how to breathe, stabilize and move. Other topics in this episode of Meathead Hippie include: the polyvagal theory, biohacks for the nervous system, the importance of being present in the moment, and pregnancy, birthing and motherhood tips!
5:40 Introducing BirthFit
15:45 How Babies First Learn How to Breathe
23:00 Embracing Your Postpartum Body
34:30 The Polyvagal Theory
38:30 Biohacks for the Nervous System
47:30 Pregnancy, Birthing and Motherhood Tips
#meatheadhippie #emfit #emfitchallenge #getstrong #asfuh #startwhereyouare #consistencyiskey #healthyalternative #balance #fitlifehappylife #fullbodyworkout #highintensity #getstronger #strengthtraining #bodyweighttraining #motivations #goalsetter #bodylove
17 minutes ago
- O2 Personal
- Além de força, necessitamos de amplitude de movimento para explorar o máximo que nosso corpo nos oferece!
Temos alguns objetivos a serem alcançados um após o outro. O side split é um deles!
Dois meses e a evolução aparece, porque Nosso corpo é muito sábio.
21 minutes ago
- Y2B Fit
- I walked into class and said "damn, my hamstrings are sore!" And Crystal was like 😁😁😁 reverse planks on the TRX. Do you think I will die? Stay tuned.
24 minutes ago
- | DEFINE YOUR CORE💥 WITH THESE FIVE EXERCISES 💯|
1) Single Leg Dragon Flag Left
2) Single Leg Dragon Flag Right
3) Skull Crusher
4) Plyo Push-Up
5) Plank Push Drag
6) Overhead Sit-up
Do 10 reps of each of the exercises, then rest for ☝🏽 minute. That’s one round repeat for 🖐🏽 rounds! @bestofmensport @evde.egzersiz @gununegzersizi @home.exercises 📌 Tag a workout buddy who you think should give this workout a try!📌
27 minutes ago