- Atlanta, Georgia
- Wednesday, September 26
Don& #039 ;t dim your light to accommodate someone else& #039 ;s smallness. We are all born to shine big and bright. The universe is expanding and you& #039 ;re a part of the universe, so expanding is part of your nature.
If someone makes you want to retract, notice, and slowly back away; they are not for you and you are not for them. Better yet, find it within yourself to expand and shine your light anyway. Flowers don& #039 ;t open and close according to who is walking by. They open and show their beauty regardless.
If others don& #039 ;t want to be around you, or you make them uncomfortable, it& #039 ;s because you are shining light on the fact that they are dimming to fit in. By choosing to shine bright you may just inspire them to turn on their light to. Or not. Keep your light on anyway.
All relationships are essentially an energetic agreement. The moment one person decides to start rising up and allowing their light to shine, it changes the energetic agreement and can create some waves. That& #039 ;s completely normal.
The relationships that are meant to last will adapt to the change in energy. Others won& #039 ;t because they were likely born under the proviso of & #039 ;I love you, as long as you don& #039 ;t shine brighter than me.& #039 ; That& #039 ;s okay, not all people are meant to be in your life forever. But the lessons they teach us can still live on.
#wednesday #dailyguidance #tarot #tarottribe #tarotcommunity #oracle #tarotreader #lightworker #divinefeminine #twinflame #shineyourlight #loveandlight #positivevibes #happinessisachoice #yogainspiration #meditation #consciousliving #bethelight #gowiththeflow #lifeisagift #liveyourbestlife #livealifeyoulove #shinebright #beyoutiful #dowhatmakesyouhappy #findwhatfeelsgood #selfconfidence #selfawareness #selflove #allisfulloflove
3 minutes ago
- ....always a work in progress
15 minutes ago
- Learning to slow down, take my time, and I’m feelin’ fiiiiiiine ⭐️✨ Usually I’m 1000 miles an hour, trying to get everything done at once with a never-ending to do list - BUUUUT as of late it’s smacked me right in the cute little nose just how (at times) unproductive, detrimental, and downright exhausting this can be. After a fuckload of tears (and a few screaming matches with myself) I made a point at the start of this week to suss out what was aaaactually important, what I really want to achieve, carve out space for self-care, and create ✧TIME & SPACE✧ for those who mean the most to me. Yes, these are all pretty damn simple things, but I tell ya - sometimes they can just get away from you and all you want to do is lay under the covers watching Harry Potter (which is a pretty soothing way to spend your time, might I add😂). SO... moral of the story: sometimes you need to slow down, focus on one thing at a time, not overthink things, and actually LISTEN to your loved ones and their advice, because sometimes they know you better than you know yourself ✨ OH, and change your ‘to do’ list to a ‘GOALS’ list, this simple step will shift your whole perspective 🙏🏻⭐️ #bethelight
53 minutes ago
- Patience is a virtue a lot of brands need to cultivate ✨
We understand waiting is not the most fun part of the game, but it& #039 ;s, sure enough, worth the while! 📸 : @partysally
1 hour ago
- Hippie spirits 🌼
Rainbow chasers 🌈
2 hours ago
- Coogee Beach, Coogee NSW
- ✨Our work is NEVER done.✨ I& #039 ;ve always known this truth. You too?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Lately it feels like I& #039 ;m being cracked open. Mentally. Emotionally. Spiritually. Parts of myself I thought I& #039 ;d & #039 ;made peace with& #039 ; or had been resolved are rearing their head, demanding I look at them. I& #039 ;ve felt strong intuitive messages telling me to do things, to lean in, rise up or back away. It& #039 ;s like my soul is calling me to dig deeper. To look further. To do more work.
I& #039 ;m totally good with this, ‘cause hello growth. But make no mistake; growth isn& #039 ;t always easy. Being cracked open so a brighter and lighter version of ourselves can emerge means we need to shed heavier layers (sometimes layers upon LAYERS), often looking at the shadow and dark parts of ourselves. This metaphorical & #039 ;unpacking& #039 ; takes time and holy guacamole does it require patience, self-compassion, forgiveness & a whole lot of sweet s-u-r-r-e-n-d-e-r.🙏🏻
Living a consciously awake and intentional life requires courage. To keep the walls of our hearts open when it feels like doors (or other hearts) are closing. To stick to our boundaries when others try to break them. To pursue the path that is in alignment with who we are even when that is scary as hell. But this is THE work. This is where the growth is. 🌱
Releasing the old to make way for the new. No longer denying parts of ourselves that want (NEED) to be revealed. No longer accommodating that which doesn& #039 ;t serve us.
There’s a collective consciousness that& #039 ;s taking place; an awakening.
We can& #039 ;t keep doing what we& #039 ;ve always done and expect different results.
We don& #039 ;t want to do things as others did 2, 3, 10 years ago; it& #039 ;s a new era.
There& #039 ;s powerful shifts happening and sometimes it feels scary AF.
But if we want to see, feel, and BE the light, we need to step towards it. Let& #039 ;s keep our faces pointed towards the light and welcome change with open arms so that that shiny goodness can come streaming into our lives.☀️✨🌻
#shineonsocial #shinefromwithin #intentionalliving #consciousliving #thecollective #reawakenedwomen #bycacademy #bethelight #mindbodyspirit #innerwork #risesisterrise #bethechange #lifecoach
2 hours ago
- I choose pretty desserts 💙When I drank alcohol my dessert would be another glass of wine... How nice is it to savour a beautifully crafted dessert at a fancy hotel? I can only handle a small amount of sugar these days, but when I do, I don’t feel the slightest bit guilty, especially when I see designs like this. Art on a plate.
Plarte? Do what feels good for you 💙
2 hours ago