- Love this little demon ❤️ Scottie here has type 1 diabetes and still has the energy and happiness to be a lovable terror. She calls her Dexcom a “Dextom” and things aren’t cute, they’re “tyute”. Diabetes is a crappy diagnosis but it doesn’t have to be crippling or life stifling. I work closely with Scottie’s momma to create sugar-free paleo goodies that keep her blood sugar balanced and she LOVES them. She loves her collagen treats and anything made with monk fruit. Helping this family balance Scottie’s diabetes hopefully makes up for me accidentally teaching her how to flip the bird... accidentally🖕🏼😂
3 minutes ago
- Ithaca, New York
- Been eating a variation of this salad pretty much everyday for lunch lately! Mixed greens, shredded rotisserie chicken, avocado, marinated onions, roasted kabocha squash in olive oil and red wine vinegar!
I’m sharing a full day of eating on my story today and will save it to my highlights afterwards. I hope it gives you some meal ideas/inspiration! None of my meals take more than 30 minutes to prepare and I keep things really simple. Keep in mind that the perfect diet DOES NOT exist and every body is different! Two people can eat the same diet and look and feel completely different. I’m always learning more about my own body and adjusting my food choices based on what feels good at the moment☺️
6 minutes ago
- 🥙🥦 almocinho mara de hoje 😋🧡
22 hours ago
- BCS Fitness
- 🔥Next Client Coaching Call🔥
It’s gonna be a good one next Monday at our new time at 12:15lm.
We’ll be discussing the action items we all need to take when we have a setback.
This could be an... Emotional setback 😢
Physical setback 🤧
Circumstantial setback 😲
Be sure to hop on our private FB page to watch and/or listen next Monday!
52 minutes ago
- Belleville, Ontario
Big ol’ salad.
Shredded 🐔 , greens, tomato, nitrate-free bacon, fresh tomato and ground pepper. Dressed with some semi-emulsified homemade mayo. •
I’m usually quite hungry when I get home from the gym, I don’t want my lunch to take more than 5 minutes to make. The Trick to lunch success is to always have a protein source prepped in the fridge to throw in your lunch salad bowl 🥗 •
Do you meal prep?
8 minutes ago
- I think there’s one combo I will NEVER get tired of.. it’s like a match made in heaven & I think mostly everyone is on this train. CHOCOLATE & PEANUT BUTTER. no matter what it is.. cookies, cake, bars, etc. it’s always magic. I was craving this combo TOUGH this week & wanted to make something super rich & dreamy. So I decided to make another bar recipe, with a crunchy almond crust, super creamy chocolate cheesecake layer, a peanut butter layer, & a healthy drizzle of Pb “shell” & @eatingevolved chocolate drizzle. & what makes them even more mouth watering is the sprinkle of @seesalttaste on top. Salted choc & Pb is to die for. These should definitely be on your to-make list. & not to mention.. they’re raw, vegan, paleo, refined sugar free, all that Jazz! Recipe is up on the blog! Link in bio! Just scroll down & search peanut butter bars! HAPPY SUNDAY! 💕
#healthylifestyle #healthyeating #healthyfood #healthy #health #cleaneating #cleaneats #vegan #veganfood #paleo #whole30 #keto #foodie #food #foods #foodies #foodgasm #nomnom #healthyfoodporn #foodporn #peanutbutter #chocolate #foodpics #foodstagram #glutenfree #sugarfree #feedfeed #plantbased #dessert
23 September, 2018
- Belmont, California
- Nothin’ hits the spot like a sardine salad topped with lots of @kasandrinos olive oil! If you think you don’t like sardines… make sure you’ve actually tried them before you say you don’t like them! A lot of people confuse anchovies and sardines, but they don’t taste the same…Sardines are one of the best sources of anti-inflammatory Omega-3 fatty acids, and they’re also a great source of selenium and vitamin B12! My recent bloodwork showed that my levels of Omega-3s and monounsaturated fats are not as high as I want them, so I’m making an effort to increase my fish and olive oil intake…amongst other things! And the last few days of recipe testing were definitely working against me. 😂😂 I had to cut down on my fish intake awhile back because my Omega-3 levels were actually too high at one point, but I did that for too long and now it’s gone in the other direction! Luckily, there’s a delicious fix 😉 Thankfully, canned sardines are one of my favorite foods and easy to bring with me anywhere I travel! I eat them a good amount already, but time to ramp it up!! What’s your favorite way to eat sardines? Also, don’t forget you can use the code WELLNESS for 10% off @kasandrinos olive oil!
9 minutes ago
- Seattle, Washington
- The Monday feels have hit today. I usually do pretty well with trying to manage my stress & get quality sleep but with a series of unfortunate events happening the last week, I’ve felt beyond exhausted, just thoroughly drained, & my mind & body aren’t having it. 😓 I am such a “yes” person, it’s hard for me to truly take time for myself as I’m always putting others & their needs before my own. Which there’s nothing wrong with that, but my health kind of takes a back seat. I know I’m preaching to the choir here, but take time for yourselves! Your free time is your time. Do things you love, relax, nap, go for a run, cuddle your dog - it’s so important to do things that fulfill whatever your happy place is :) •••
🌿this bowl was soooo needed today. Full of a bed of mixed greens, roasted broccoli & purple cauli, sprouts, @fireflykitchensseattle sauerkraut, grilled mahi, & grilled bok Choy. I topped it with a miso tahini dressing that was super yummy & nutritious & paired perfectly with this. •••
1 tbsp tahini
1 tsp each grated ginger & garlic
1 tsp hot sauce
1 tsp white miso
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/2 lemon/lime juiced
#paleo #whole30 #paleodiet #health #healthy #healthyeating #cleaneats #cleaneating #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #healthyliving #nutrientdense #yummy #foodporn #healthyfoodporn #foodgasm #foodphotography #foodie #healthychoices #keto #ketosis #whole30approved #wholefoods #food #foodie #glutenfree #foodpics #eatclean #plantbased #healthyeats
24 September, 2018
- lunch today was tuna🐟 salad made with @primalkitchenfoods avocado mayo, onions, spicy @grillospickles 🥒, salt & pepper, on top of baby kale🌿, dressed with lemon🍋, and a little bit of evoo, all topped w/ a baby drizzle of @primalkitchenfoods ranch🤤 so yummy, so easy, and so filling ! happy tuesday friends, we’re 1 day closer to friday! •
#lunch #eatrealfood #yum #cooking #delicious #fitnessmotivation #fitnessgirl #cleaneating #whole30 #whole30recipes #whole30approved #lifestyle #paleo #fitnessmotivation #foodporn #food #crossfit #eatclean #realfood #yummy #health #healthyfood #healthylifestyle #life #foodie #foodblogger #instagood #photooftheday #happy
23 hours ago
- Zucchini Noodles topped with Sea Scallops, Broccoli, & Heirloom Tomatoes. (Cook/Prep time: 15 minutes)
-2 whole avocados seeded and peeled
-3 cloves garlic
-1 cup of fresh basil leaves
-juice of 2 lemons
-juice of half a lime
-1 cup of white wine
-4 tbsp. Avocado Oil
1. Throw all ingredients besides oil and wine into VitaMix. Gently pour oil in and blend again. Set aside.
2. Oil your skillet on medium heat, add Zoodles, and half cup of white wine.
3. Pour in 1 cup of broccoli.
4. After sautéed add 2 tbsp. Avocado sauce from vitamix, mix well!
-8 Sea scallops
-salt, pepper, and lemon pepper on each
1. Oil your skillet
2. Cook scallops each side for 3 minutes precisely.
3. Remove from heat
XO, Chef Stef🍷
#paleoliving #seafood #zoodles #whole30 #nomnompaleo #fresh #bitesize #foodblogger #foodfoodfood #scallops
10 minutes ago
- Zedric’s is healthy, on-the-go goodness for the whole family 👨👩👧👦 Our district manager, Renee, is sharing her family’s favorites meals! Watch the whole video on our Facebook page 🧡📲
13 minutes ago
- West Hollywood, California
- “I admit, I had doubts about the Not Pot chocolates working or having an effect, but I& #039 ;ve been taking one before bed for the past week or so and have seen an incredible improvement in my ability to fall asleep. One chocolate gives me an overall calm feeling and (maybe just because I& #039 ;m already in sleep-mode) I get a little drowsy and easily drift off to sleep. I recommend these chocolates to anyone who may need a little help falling asleep 😴😴😴 at night.” - Ali B
13 minutes ago