- “DOMINATION” the brand new Vegas residency by The Queen of Pop @BritneySpears, tickets on sale 10/26!!! 😭😍🔥😩😭 #BritneySpears
15 hours ago
- As an athlete there are 1000’s of companies willing to sponsor you, use their code, give/take etc. Iv been very fortunate to be sponsored by 2 companies that I can call family. @bossbarrie @joelthorney @alishadusome first sponsored me well over a year ago. Not only have they stick with me through a TON of personal shit I can honestly call them family. Always offered help before I even had a chance to ask. I’ll forever be grateful for meeting them and have the privilege of calling them friends/family. Iv met amazing ppl through Boss and the thorney/dusome family. @steigy_ is one guy Iv met and truly inspires me to not only be a better powerlifter but a better person. Iv never actually told him him but a true inspiration for anyone! One hell of a spotter too! The 2nd company is @musclemafia.ca @kodydkirk They have stuck by me through all the bullshit no questions asked. Iv been extremely lucky in this regard. The one thing I’ll tell any athlete is do not settle. Ask yourself what do you really want with your time in your sport. Everyone has a clock. The other most important thing to me is my biggest supporter @sahra_jessica_13 anytime I don’t want to train, eat my meals, not get my sleep etc she pushes me to be the best. She’s absolutely irreplaceable!!!! Once you have your significant-other sorted life becomes easy. ❤️❤️ #train #training #trainhard #igfit #igfitness #power #powerlifter #powerlifting #powerbuilding #powerbuilder #fit #fitness #fitspo #fitfam #fitnessmotivation #ontariomuscle #bodybuilding #bodybuilder
15 hours ago
- Montreal, Quebec
- Perfect day for apple pie🍎🥧 Happy thanksgiving to all my Canadians, hope you all had the best day! Here& #039 ;s the recipe for this amazing pie: .
1 3/4 cup flour
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup cold butter
1/4 cup cold water
6-8 cups thinly sliced apples (I used 7 small/medium sized apples)
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
Directions: For the crust, combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Mix in the cold butter little by little. Add the cold water in slowly until you achieve the desired texture (not too sticky!) Split your dough in half and put one half in the refrigerator. Roll out the other half and place it in your pie dish. For the filling, wash, peel, and thinly slice your apples. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add in the apples and mix well. Pour them into the pie dish. Take the other half of your dough out of the fridge and roll it out. Cut it into ten strips and place on top of apples in a lattice pattern. Brush the top with some egg wash and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 50 minutes. Make sure to put tin foil around the edges of the pie so that it doesn& #039 ;t burn!
9 October, 2018
- Flexibility is defined as:
1. the quality of bending easily without breaking
2. willingness to change or compromise
Yoga is definitely about flexibility, but not so much the physical kind. A regular practice teaches you how to bend without breaking (more figuratively than literally). It teaches you how to be less rigid, how to allow your body to go with the flow, so that you can train your mind to go with the flow.
One of your subconscious mind& #039 ;s primary goals is to prevent you from changing. It wants to keep you stuck; inflexible, because it& #039 ;s scared of the unknown. But resistance to change is one of the biggest roadblocks in your life.
Yes, change is uncomfortable. Even if you know the change is good, even if you initiated and wanted the change, even if you know the change will make you happy, it& #039 ;s still uncomfortable. And when it gets uncomfortable, it& #039 ;s tempting to run away from the change, to run back to comfort, but resist the urge.
Instead, let the discomfort flow through you, let it teach you. Feel it, instead of pushing it away or trying to distract yourself from it through unnecessary busy-ness. Adapt. And then continue forward.
Don& #039 ;t allow fear to dictate your life. Don& #039 ;t allow fear to make your decisions for you. Breathe, and then carry on.
#yoga #meditation #yogi #yogisofinstagram #change #motivation #motivationmonday #flexibility #positivity #fearless #courage #mindfulness #mindset #fitness #nutrition #breathe #keto #whole30 #intermittentfasting #instafit #fitfam #health #wellness #healthylifestyle #holistic #healing #girlswholift #strength #beforeandafter #transformation
5 June, 2018